Freedom CBD is currently hiring for the following positions
The Freedom CBD crew is looking to fill the position of lead chemist.
Lead Chemist job responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Insuring all Biomass material received is in conformance with Freedom CBD’s quality program by performing necessary analytical tests.
- Perform analytical tests on finished oil, insure finished oil conforms with desired results and quality standards
- Perform recipe calculations for finished goods, test finished goods to ensure it conforms to desired results and quality standards.
- Write SOPs for analytical testing, ensure SOPs are correct, up to date and are following GMPs (Good manufacturing practices.)
- Set up and maintain lab equipment and ensure equipment is being used to its full potential.
- Ensure lab testing inventory is in stock.
- Work with Management writing weekly schedule
- Work with Management to troubleshoot production issues and help to come up with action plans.
Education and Work history
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, food science or a related discipline preferred.
- At least 3 years working in an analytical lab or similar field.
- Familiarity with wiped film, roto evaporators, vacuum ovens.
- Testing with HPLCs
Not necessary but preferred
At least 1 year working in a cannabis extraction facility using ethanol as the primary solvent.